Kare Made Love ♥ km

So I read this back in middle school and I really thought it was a good read; I had alot of patience and tolerance back then. However, now that I'm in college with new perspective and knowledge, looking back at this now, I gotta tell you this manga is going to annoy you. Or more specifically the MC. The MC girl is the "crying", "dense", and "dumb student" type - you know what I'm talking about.

The MC boy is cliche nice boy character - I have no qualms about him really. Although, because he is too nice he enables her behaviour sometimes.

Most of the issues and drama are brought about by the girl; she is so oversensitive and keeps putting her self down even when she doesn't need too. You'll find yourself thinking that she should stop pursuing romance entirely and get therapy to work on herself. She does alot of the "run away from a bad situation" cliche too so...yeah. These issues are prevalent in the early to almost mid chapters of the manga so that might cause some to drop it right away.

She gets somewhat better as the series progress; not as much as I personally prefer but....its up to the reader if they want to continue the manga. I finished it and read the raws just to see where they would end up for curiosities sake as all the english translations go up to 35, where the "rival" appears - im a sucker for those arcs.

Otherwise, if you can deal with that then you will be fine as this is an okay cute story. The art is now is what one would consider "old style" but its still pleasing to look at.

Users who are viewing this thread