Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Power Uploader
pqJo6AN.jpg

>not correctly using the objective-whom
Dropped

Dex-chan lover
if the surgery was free why didn't he take it to return as a guy ?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
@Pandawanka some magic disorder did it or something caused by some magical hormones

plus if it was caused by hormones pretty weird they have not made any drugs that can suppress said hormones government just went yeah just gotta live with it.

heck they can even make a drug to activate said magical hormones for people who actually want to change it's none surgical method and you don't have too fill your body with hormone drugs for the rest of your life that could cause depression and other side effects. (well the magical drug is still a hormone drug but let's assume it has less side effects)

imagine a world where you can switch back and forth from male to female that's the future of human evolution. there was one hentai with that plot where people can change their gender unless if they fk then it's permanent.

Supporter
Did she just go to a chimerical clinic and get a boobs implant, i mean they were not that fureaking big at chap 1 and 2, some pages the boobs are bigger than the head

Anyway it's nice and i hope it can't get serious or light when needed

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I had hoped it was be a fluffy romance, turns out to be a drama, and for some reason I feel like a simple MC x FMC romance won't happen. Hope it does though.

@greatninja3
Well, from biological point of view mammals (so humans included) can't change gender- there are few animals (some gastropods, some fishes and few other species) that can do that, but this is different thing. Whoever, there few rare genetic conditions (like AIS or PAIS) when after birth body have problems with handling hormones (mostly androgen) which may end up with taking characteristics of the opposing gender even in later years. It also haves different impacts on the body and depending on the case it may require different medical support.

But there that and chaining gender for mammals after birth would pretty much require some kind of full "rebirth" process as this is how complicated differences between genders are.
Well, there are so jelly fish(like Turritopsis dohrnii) that have ability to "reborn", but it outside of humans/ mammals reach (unless one day some out of the mind genetic manipulation happens- if it's even possible). So you need pretty much goes with flow in those kind of stories and just accept those plot setting things.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99

It's a seinen, so highly unlikely.

I'm willing to bet the author is going use all the usual tropes. You know, forced drama, some playboy asshole, NTR bait, etc.

this smell like forced drama. one normal family wont do shit even with corona here most family are triying to help their beloved ones so if they force some kind of rape drama im out

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80 Being Seinen doesn't mean it HAS to have those tropes. I mean, Kaguya Sama is a Seinen. But yeah, it definitely will have those though.

Power Uploader
@broadsword80 By that you mean: an actual plot with a story and suspense rather than a vessel for lonely virgin self-inserters to experience a penumbra of romance? “n.t.r.” — I can't take take that term seriously; it is applicative only to the lesser mind of a self-inserter.

Dex-chan lover
@trapsarebetter

What a strange comment to make.

I am glad you are above the lowly masses who partake of NTR, Mr. trapsarebetter. You are doing humanity proud.

Dex-chan lover
You have to give the landlord a monetary gift when you move in? Along with security deposit and first month? What the fuck?
All my landlords have been lazy fucks, why would I want to give them a gift for doing a shit job

Users who are viewing this thread