Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/16195/trans-star
The one shot if you haven't read it.

I didn't know they were the same person even if I did read the raw ahead of time.

@deadrabbits
I mean If I suddenly turned into a girl I wouldn't switch to gobbling cocks, her "boyfriend" has the right idea
---
That's correct. But majority of GB stereotypes always goes the opposite.
It's the reason why Ayakashi triangle became a huge topic when it came out as a TS romcom that'll probably end up as girl(previously male) x girl.

That said I have no idea what the title means.
For a good fact we know that
1. They'll end up together
2. Either as female and male, or somehow the other guy will turn into female as well

Simply like that but I am certain this time Author will like male and female route.

I am just curious what the hell does that title means. I hope author don't go all out calling Haruka a Boyfriend lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
At first I thought "What with the random OOO reference lol", and then I read the oneshot. She's a tokusatsu fan huh.
The mangaka is a man (woman?) of culture.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath Outside of hentai, Yuri GB is very common, I have no idea where this idea that GB characters always go for men comes from, it's very rare actually.

Ayakashi Triangle became popular because it has a very big name author behind it and it's genuinely fun to read. GB Yuri isn't anything special.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath

"I am just curious what the hell does that title means. I hope author don't go all out calling Haruka a Boyfriend lmao."

Maybe we'll find out more of Haruka's feelings regarding her change and the parent situation, and it'll somehow end up with her choosing to think of themselves as either a boyfriend or girlfriend, much like the waitress here seems to do?

Or maybe it's just about how the MC has to think of her as just his old guy friend or him as a girlfriend for real now.

Double-page supporter
This will be interesting, does her "boyfriend" is a trans man, or "she" will become a woman, either way, will add impact to the story

@darklight99 I’m pretty sure I’ve actually replied to a equally stupid similar comment of yours before so I won’t go into much detail but, “ it's very rare actually” is a ridiculously moronic thing to say, at most about 20% (I really think this is a big overestimation) of gb mangas are girlxgirl let’s say another 20% (again probably an over estimation) don’t have romance that still leaves 60% of gb manga being girlxboy, the only reason you thinking like that would make any sense is if your only thinking exclusively of recent works and even then it’s a 50/50 spilt between girlxgirl and girlxboy at the most

Cool to see another couple dealing with the syndrome, also nice to see it hasn't appeared to cause any issues between them.

1/1000 really isnt THAT rare(for something that causes such an extreme change) at all so its always been a bit odd how the series almost makes it seem rare/uncommon. It should be pretty "normal" to everyone. So having more characters with the syndrome will make the world seem more believable, good good.

Dex-chan lover
yeah 1/1000 seems like an oversight, thats way too common, should've been a bit more rare. but it cant be too rare either

Dex-chan lover
@Cloverfieldo the premier is literally say that they change their gender. So she is purely a girl now. As pure as Yuri

Dex-chan lover
@Benjansss You probably have because I'm sure there are people like you who spam your bullshit, "OMG YURI GB IS SOOOOO RARE" despite it not remotely being true. Don't throw random statistics as if they prove your incorrect point.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99
Are we going to through this again because I have proof and convinced that 1 out of 10 GB with romance tend to be "het".
Yuri isn't common.
When Ayakashi topic brought, people bring some examples such as Kashimashi,
Tensei Pandemic
, and probably some other LN adaptation to topic.
The GB you think Yuri likely doesn't have any Romance in it and serve mostly as a fanservice or just teasing.
Reading the raw you would know that.

Here's from the first few Genderswap theme in MD.
1. The Blood princess (is not a romance) has GL subtext but is yet to be confirmed
2. This manga
3. He is magical girl (het)
4. Oniichan is done for (technically Shoujo ai but barely have any romance ATM) and Considered a fairly new title.
5. Maou Gun (came from harem Romcom) most definitely not Yuri
6. Jibun ga Twintail, irrelevant slice of life
7. Ultra Kaiju, is a meme
8. Kimota Idol. No romance
9. Take me out, het.
10. 30-sai. Is a "Yuri" but no romance yet
11. Sentou Hakai. This one is a spoiler.
Yuri
. One of past remnants.
12. Elf deck to Senjou. No romance, irrelevant.
13. Heroic Complex. Het.
14. Tensei Pandemic. Same as Sentou Hakai and is a spoiler.
15. Violence jack. ???
16. Oretachi on Party. Het
17. After Transformation. Het. Incoherent. Irrelevant.
18. Youjo Senki. No romance but there's teasing with Protagonist secretary.
19. Cinderella boy (lol no)
20. Pumpkin time. Easily a het.
Onwards mostly either het, irrelevant, or no romance.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath Even your list is full of Yuri too, how exactly is that a point in your favour? The list says basically equal number of Het and Yuri. How the fuck do you have a persecution complex over that?

Not to mention that people write more Het GB because it's just more fun and interesting to write about. There's a reason why to this day Ranna x Ryoga gets tons of fan art and doujins while absolutely no one cares about the fact that Ranna has a female fiance.

Aggregator gang
why come to comic named this and complain about het?

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99
Are you bipolar?
look at your own previous comment
Outside of hentai, Yuri GB is very common, I have no idea where this idea that GB characters always go for men comes from, it's very rare actually.
I proofed it. What else needs to be said?
No, it is not full of it.
This is what I need to say. If you want to see in a bigger window, try digging for more than 100-500 titles.
You'll find the ratio accurate.
For experience, I have read GB manga since the early 2010s. https://myanimelist.net/manga/genre/44/Gender_Bender (Do note some of them were mixed with crossdressing. MD was the only site one that has proper Genderswap genre)
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Male to Female
Good Luck trying to prove your argument there.

>Not to mention that people write more Het GB because it's just more fun and interesting to write about.
No, because it's easier to write a straight romance as the public audience tends to lean there.
Yuri/Yaoi doesn't appeal to every people. This is a known fact.

Ranma&Ryouga thing exists because the majority of that kind of doujin appeal to Fujoshi.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath You're the one who brought up fake statistics and then failed to prove them. All your example did was prove that GB Yuri is as popular as het GB.

GB Yuri is also disliked by a huge amount of Yuri fans because they don't like it when the girl in their Yuri series used to be a boy. This was even brought up against AT as a lot of Yuri fans were against it for that reason.

Exactly, Het GB has far more appeal than Yuri GB, that's why people don't write it as much. Fujoshi or not, you would expect there to be any amount of fan art for Ranma, male or female to be paired with a girl, but that rarely happens. And if it was all Fujoshis, they would draw more of male Ranma x Ryoga too.

Users who are viewing this thread