Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
I wonder if the author is gonna have him destroy his and Haruka’s friendship with Aika for drama sake, or handle this well and compliment them both. I would like some tact to not melt so hard looking at Haruka that you break Aika’s heart, but what can you do y’know?

Dex-chan lover
God this series puts such dread in me because like I really don't want Haruka and Kazuma to end up together in large part because Haruka is very notably attracted to women and while yes it's been shown that as a result of the genderswap she's had a lot of trouble with romantic relationships as a result I want to see that getting resolved rather than just having her start dating Kazuma because man and woman together.

And like Kazuma is obviously attracted to Haruka as a woman but I really hope it'll use that to actually help Haruka resolve her issues with romance rather than using it to push her into a relationship that as far as I cant tell she would not be happy in.

Suppose I'll just have to keep following this to see though.

Dex-chan lover
God this series puts such dread in me because like I really don't want Haruka and Kazuma to end up together in large part because Haruka is very notably attracted to women and while yes it's been shown that as a result of the genderswap she's had a lot of trouble with romantic relationships as a result I want to see that getting resolved rather than just having her start dating Kazuma because man and woman together.

And like Kazuma is obviously attracted to Haruka as a woman but I really hope it'll use that to actually help Haruka resolve her issues with romance rather than using it to push her into a relationship that as far as I cant tell she would not be happy in.

Haruka gave off bi vibes if anything imo.

I think I heard the series has a
no resolution will they won't they
type ending anyways though.

Dex-chan lover
Haruka gave off bi vibes if anything imo.

I think I heard the series has a
no resolution will they won't they
type ending anyways though.
That's fair, I just see Haruka that little bit different haha.

to the spoiler, all I'll say is that
if that's true then, I had higher hopes for this series after reading Trans Star

Aggregator gang

IIRC, Haruka has hinted at having a boyfriend at some point.

Dex-chan lover
I have a question, does the author ever creates Eromanga? I swear i saw the artstyle in Nhentai

Users who are viewing this thread