Kare to Kanojo no Sentaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this in a while, what's the promise again? ☠️

Just read the comments from the main page

Apparently...
the two MC's don't end up together. So, if you were hoping for that, best to give up now...

Personally, I'm not too bothered by it. :p
....Kinda.

Edit:
Here's a link to all of the chapters (in Korean): link

Edit #2:
Might want to have an Ad blocker for that link.
AWH MAN, now I gotta feed my curiosity while torturing myself:qq:

Fed-Kun's army
Man fuck this shit. I'm not gonna gruel through more lame as hell drama for such a crummy ending. This is like reading a trap manga but the trap is straight. DROPPED like the turkey on 2017 thanksgiving.

Dex-chan lover
Man Aika is such a sweet heart, she see's them fighting and DOESNT assume they are dating or anything like that just see's that they are fighting and both hurting, The first thing she does is try and calm down both party's while trying to understand what is going on.
sees* Parties*

Dex-chan lover
I am going to say this about the manga: it is the most convoluted forced drama I have ever seen. It's like it was written by someone who never spent time with a woman.

Guys, here is the thing: Women aren't unicorns that poop rainbows. Meaning, a woman looks like a zombie every morning that they wake up. They have to make themselves look pretty and dress up to look attractive.

Haruka on the other hand acts like she is born to look like Aphrodite. She wakes up every morning with her hair straightened, her makeup on her face and lipstick on her lips. And she acts like this is a burden to her. Like she is judged every day for being pretty or attractive by men.

"Beach you put on the clothes, hair an makeup! And you are the one complaining about people finding you attractive!!" You don't want to ve seen as a feminine woman? It's very easy! Stop wearing dresses, stop wearing makeup and learn to put your hair in a bun!

This manga does the: "Yeah, I tattooed my face. Why are you looking at my face?!"

Dex-chan lover

Apparently...
the two MC's don't end up together. So, if you were hoping for that, best to give up now...

....Kinda.

Edit:

Edit #2:
Thanks for the spoiler. I've not seen this as a romance story. But more of a "coming to understand each other" story. A coming of age tale if you will.

Dex-chan lover
Man fuck this shit. I'm not gonna gruel through more lame as hell drama for such a crummy ending. This is like reading a trap manga but the trap is straight. DROPPED like the turkey on 2017 thanksgiving.
Damn, now I kinda wanna hear the lore surrounding Vigal's 2017 Thanksgiving

I just wanted to read some lighthearted comfy genderbender antics, not this histrionic social-commentary schizo bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hoping they end up together.

But hey, they being a good buddies is also a good things.

From what I can make out from attempting to read the Korean vision is that they drift apart from here on out and the final chapter is them bumping into one another after another ten years and it’s left open ended if something more happens after the credits roll.

Dex-chan lover
I am going to say this about the manga: it is the most convoluted forced drama I have ever seen. It's like it was written by someone who never spent time with a woman.

Guys, here is the thing: Women aren't unicorns that poop rainbows. Meaning, a woman looks like a zombie every morning that they wake up. They have to make themselves look pretty and dress up to look attractive.

Haruka on the other hand acts like she is born to look like Aphrodite. She wakes up every morning with her hair straightened, her makeup on her face and lipstick on her lips. And she acts like this is a burden to her. Like she is judged every day for being pretty or attractive by men.

"Beach you put on the clothes, hair an makeup! And you are the one complaining about people finding you attractive!!" You don't want to ve seen as a feminine woman? It's very easy! Stop wearing dresses, stop wearing makeup and learn to put your hair in a bun!

This manga does the: "Yeah, I tattooed my face. Why are you looking at my face?!"
Did you miss chapter 5, where we see Haruka's routine in the morning also involves a lot of skincare and makeup? Or the part where she says she does it because she's not brave enough to insist on acting like a man? Saying stuff like "if she doesn't want to be act like a girl, she should simply stop" is an incredibly reductionist view of the expectations society puts on women to maintain their femininity.

Dex-chan lover
Did you miss chapter 5, where we see Haruka's routine in the morning also involves a lot of skincare and makeup? Or the part where she says she does it because she's not brave enough to insist on acting like a man? Saying stuff like "if she doesn't want to be act like a girl, she should simply stop" is an incredibly reductionist view of the expectations society puts on women to maintain their femininity.
The guy doesn't want to be seen as feminine either. So what is the deal with making himself look feminine?
She either is or isn't. You either feel like looking pretty or you aren't.

And if it's a matter of preference then I guess he should mention: I'm not into guys, so we can be friends.
But he doesn't want to act like a normal lesbian friend to him either.
It feels like forced drama.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
EYiKo9kXgAAlK-W.jpg

Bro...

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? It's hinted throughout the whole series that's gonna be the case. It would be more awkward if the opposite does happen.
Yeah its so awkward for the main characters of a romance to hook up. /s
Gonna be honest, I feel kind of annoyed that I was this invested in a story that the author decided to pick the worst route. Its unsatisfying and feels like a lazy way to keep them from getting together all so fans don't go about accusing the author of rushing the ending.

Last edited:

Apparently...

....Kinda.

Edit:

Edit #2:
Dang.
Was really hoping for the 3 of them to get together after this final panel :(

Dex-chan lover
Dang.
Was really hoping for the 3 of them to get together after this final panel :(
Was about to say this, wouldn't that be nice? But, it's very unlikely, polyamory in manga only tends to happen in manga with a less realistic tone. With serious drama-like manga like this one, the concept of polyamory isn't thought of as something seriously conceivable, because it's not thought of as such in real life either.

Users who are viewing this thread