Kare wa Kanojo ni Kawaru no de

@pacificsaury
it said that the curse turns people into girls after the sun sets.
chizuru is a girl
nothing would happen

edit: thats just what i think unless the translation was wrong

Aggregator gang
I haven't enjoyed a GB manga this much since Sekainohate de Aimashou and also, wow I can't believe that dude went from making Sekainohate de Aimashou to a manga like Gleipnir.

I want more of this! Why did I not know that there is manga like this? I really wish the translator do not drop the series! Though it cannot be help if there are no new scanslated raw! But come on! Why is Gender Bender manga took so long to complete!? How many years do you think I waited for Clear Up After the Rain after the raw was completed? More than 2 years I think!
PS: To anyone who whined about bad, inconsistent drawing or whatnot. Bad drawing did not mean an art would not be interesting. How many millions of people do you think like to play Final Fantasy Tactics, in which the characters in it have no nose like Krillin from dragonball? How many people do you think enjoyed Crayon Shinchan, which drawing style compared to most manga is bad? How many $ spent for that artistic art which most people would think that it was just a doodle? Please refrain from harsh word, when you don't even support the author and just leech it off online

Group Leader
@MariaZaLewd, we're not dropping the series. But to answer your question as to why the chapters aren't released more frequently, it's because scanlators are human as well. We have jobs, and we have lives.

@youkari As long as the translation team do not drop the translation project, I'll gladly wait for it!................I just hope it does not get licensed or no raw available or the manga got axed...once again thank you for translating! I have read it thrice!!! (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Group Leader
Just a quick update: Chapter 16 is coming soon. I'll proofread the script tomorrow, and will typeset it (or have it typeset) on Friday and the weekend. Just bear with us. (I'm not very good at running a team yet).

Dex-chan lover
Hey, is the manga finished or is it ongoing? Here it says ongoing while mangaupdates says finished with 4 volumes

Group Leader
@Darklight99 The generic end is finished now. Ayase end is on chapter 3 at the moment.

My redrawer dropped out 😥...but I'll finish up chapter 17 after Tsumi to Kai chapter 20 is done.

Group Leader
@Darklight99
The manga is split into parts. With the first few chapters being the exposition. Then 9?-18 being Ayase route, 19?-28 being Mori route. Then the generic end where nobody wins until 30 something ish. Now it's on to the Ayase end.

Group Leader
@rojy the generic end?
Kayama mend their friendship with Mori and start over with Ayase. They won't pick a sex until graduation.
<- The proper ends are still serialising. Latest chapter actually came out a few days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread