Karesen Joshikousei to Tokikake Ojisan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A New Emotion

Hahaha omg the girl is so cute. I too, would hold a grudge over delicious fried rice 😂

Fed-Kun's army
This is really a good story, I like this kind of shojo. It's a good romance, no triangle, no harem... I hope drama will not show his ugly face

This is my first time here but I'm thinking of a theory.

Since that east block has cooking class, the probability of fire comes from that class will be very high. Who knows... We'll continue to read.

Double-page supporter
Something happen in the building a earthquake or fire knocked it down or maybe even worst student death

Dex-chan lover
More impotantly, is Sonezaki planning to do something about the whatever incident that's going to happen in the future? That's the kind of action he'd need to be careful about and do it either in perfect secrecy or in a very casual manner. Not because folks would suspect him to be a time traveller but because he wanted to avoid attention and in the worst case scenario, he could unwittingly become involved in the incident.

Digging this so far
And my theory is the same with everyone else that something bad would happen in that building, probably a fire or something.
I just wanna add that the incident would probably occur on July 1999, that's why the MC circle the month on his calendar.
And MAYBE after saving the day from the incident the MC would go back to the future(?), but I doubt that would happen

i like this one so much, i hope there's an a lot update in the future. thanks by the way for the translation.

My theory is in that building, a group of students got caught up in a fire, earthquake, or some type of disaster and die. I think the female lead will be among the victims, which is the reason he timeleaped. To save her and anyone else caught in the accident. It would be almost poetic. The man who is in an era where he shouldn't be in saves the girl who shouldn't exist in the future. They end up getting married and we skip to their wedding where we see him, his wife, and all the classmates he saved.

The MC is so cool tbh. Does all people in their 40's act like that as well ? Calm yet serious,

Aggregator gang
@Brayqr dude you actually may be onto something here! In that case, this would like an Erased typed manga. I hope you're right!!

Users who are viewing this thread