Karesen Joshikousei to Tokikake Ojisan

this is obviously just me, but I get her. old-person habits are kind of funny/cute, and a young person with them is... appealing

Dex-chan lover
This series is worth reading so far. Very good stuff. A pity I didn't discover this much later, with thrice the chapters out.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder why he was looking at the east block so seriously... Big Hmmmmm🤔

It’s such a fun read, the description might lead you to think that this’ll feel weird or even creepy, it doesn’t. It’s a really wholesome romcom that I could see lasting for a 100 chapters (it probably won’t but I can see it happening), there’s even a sense of mystery about the schools east building. The interactions between the mc and the fmc feel so satisfying they glitch a lot but rather than it being annoying, it’s really fucking cute. It isn’t lacking in the romance aspect, it doesn’t have a comedy tag but this is miles funnier than some actual comedy/romcom manga.

I guess to sum it all up, it’s just a very nice and pleasant read.

It’s a 9 for me, made me smile so much.

Well, a little disappointing though, checked the rays and seems like the last chapter was published back in September. Hope I’m wrong tho

Supporter
One of these scenarios that totally should be creepy and NG but in fact isn't. Kind of nice.

Dex-chan lover
This actually has 18 chapters in total, with only 7 translated? It's a great pity the group dropped this and no other group has been interested.

Users who are viewing this thread