Kareshi ga Iru no ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Case File #2

Yeah! I have been waiting for this since forever..
Ignore those salty weak belly that cannot stomach NTR and complaining crazily when people enjoy it

Double-page supporter
You heard it here folks, If you don't enjoy disgusting acts you're weak belly.

So better fap to scat and cucks if you want to join the army.

I generally just enjoy seeing dumb people being dumb and ruining everything while going through escapism and/or regret.

It fuels my misanthropy and nihilistic views.

Imagine thinking you being more resistant to disgusting acts means you are superior, stronger or better than any other person. Other people just have different opinions and it really isn't that hard to believe that.

Dex-chan lover
God! If you believe your relationship leads to nowhere, then break up or have a serious talk. At least her ex had enough common sense. And he had the right thought. Boy, that girl is easy. "I have a booiiifwieeend!" "I'm married with children" <- Those lines made me crack up. 🤣

But now really. That's just plain cheating, no ntr. She didn't love her ex anyway anymore and he broke up, so there hasn't been anyone stolen. EDIT: UHH!! Maybe her mangaka fucked her boyfriend behind her back and that's where the ntr is hidden.😆 I wonder what happened on the other side of the line. Ch 3?

Aggregator gang
Ye she's just some easy girl ex dodged a bullet there. The wife of the dude tho I feel sorry for her.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"I have a boyfriend"
"Don't worry, I'm married with children"

absolutely perfect reply

Users who are viewing this thread