Kareshi no Koto ga Suki Sugite Kyou mo Zenryoku de Ikiru!!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
Tbh at times i feel bad for the girl because its too one sided. But the thing with them is... She is very loud and annoying(in a very cute way). I think the guy is a saint lol.

Contributor
@tomtom78
This is actually not that uncommon in Japan.
Times past midnight can also be counted past the 24 hour mark, usually when the associated activity spans across midnight.
For example, bars or clubs may advertise as being open until "30時" (i.e. 6 am).
This is partly to avoid any ambiguity (6 am versus 6 pm), partly because the closing time is considered part of the previous business day,
and perhaps also due to cultural perceptions that the hours of darkness are counted as part of the previous day, rather than dividing the night between one day and the next.
Television stations will also frequently use this notation in their late-night scheduling. This 30-hour clock form is rarely used in conversation.

I wonder what is in his mind. On the outside, the girl looks like the one who loves him more but who knows what is really on his mind. But the fact that he continue to live with her and accept her made him into oshi is already proof enough maybe

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz Thanks for the info ! I've genuinely never seen this in my life and i've been reading mangas for 20 years, i guess we learn things every day !

Dex-chan lover
I can so relate to the last page. My wife and I take turns sleep chasing each other in bed. All about the temperature regulation. When one person is cold they go seeking heat from the other, then the heat source gets too hot and wiggles away. Best part of long term relationship is sleeping with someone. I hate when either of us has to go out of town alone.

thank youuu for the translations! looking forward for the next update~ ^__^

Users who are viewing this thread