Karma na Skill de Musou suru Isekai Harem Kaitoudan - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Nah, isn't his power to smell treasure or something similar? Just a WAG, but if he was to bring a random girl home it would cause a lot of disgruntled feeling from the girls. So her giving off such a vile oder the second he was going to offer her a place to stay was a warning that bad things would happen the second he walked in the door.

Dex-chan lover
If I have to guess, his power is to smell treasure, which generally is depicted as a nice smell. If she has that TERRIBLE of a smell, that means she's the opposite of treasure, meaning she probably would have robbed him if he brought her home. Maybe she's faking being a reincarnator in order to trap him? Her having amnesia is awfully convenient if she still seems to remember something as minor as what manga ended in 2022, but not her name.

Dex-chan lover
Bro ... she farted. I mean, she let one rip to see if you REALLY wanted to take her home or not. Had you passed the test she would be clogging your toilet and fumigating your bedroom within the same night. That or she would have robbed you ... 50/50.

Dex-chan lover
If MC was Mr. Krabs he woulda say
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
...so what manga that ended in 2022 was he surprised about?
realistically, it probably wasn't talking about anything in particular. Just "it's always your favorite that gets axed"
for famous ones... uh... when did Kinnikuman end? it was around that time, right?

Missing Pages Reporter / Double Page Reader
Staff
Super Moderator
Oopsies… since it was a page without text I forgot about it since I don’t even open it in PS, will fix later.

Edit: should be good now.
Thanks for fixing it! (y)

That sort of thing happens every once in a while. Always good to double check and watch out for it.
I just happened to have gotten good at spotting these sort of things while reading in 2 page mode.

Users who are viewing this thread