Karma na Skill de Musou suru Isekai Harem Kaitoudan

Sigh... I love phantom thief stories, so hopefully it’ll at least be decent, but it is very much your standard isekai fanfare...

It's generic looking but if the story is there I'll keep reading, still only chapter 1

Ok so... if u found found out that there is some food in a warehouse guarded by a lot of armed and heavy muscled people, u should just barge in and try to steal the nice smelling thing(possibly food) for people who u never met before. Good, a story worth avoiding.

@4V29LN0n Not necessarily. She claims to be Ishikawa Goemon, which doesn't mean she is.

@99735957ABC Having read Eminence in the shadows (manga and novel), I refuse to believe this MC is going to be as stupidly hilarious as Cid is.

Aggregator gang
What crap lol... steal from tye rich. This dude will not get rid of the problem at all... if he is going to "recover back goods" and distribute them to the poor.... st least whay he needs to do is get rid of the corrupt so they stop corrupting. Eventually once all the corrupt has been deslt with. Society will recover eventuslly so long as the corrupt are eliminated as soon as they sre found out. This method is what WE need to fix this corrupted lead world.

Double-page supporter
ah yes, the H&K G36. a hallmark of any fantasy setting. Proof that H&K produces magical firearms

Users who are viewing this thread