Kasane to Subaru - Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
It's supposed to be a serious moment... and it is... but... I. Can't. Stop. Laughing.

NfF8awy.jpeg

Contributor
It gotta be a better translation than "whiny bitch". Really didn't fit the seriousness of the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Can't stop laughing true, it's serious but the fact that you used "whiny bitch" really feels out of place.

Dex-chan lover
Really good resolution to the drama from the last chapter. Onto the overnight stay drama! :win:

Fed-Kun's army
I thought I was reading a gag translation for second with the whiny bitch thing 😂 I totally forgot that they had used it before

Fed-Kun's army
sometimes, it takes a real man to be the best girl. Glad they talked it out, and it seems they're gonna stay the night together. Time to show her how manly you are ON BED

Dex-chan lover
Not a huge fan of how that was resolved (it did exactly what I didn't want it to but expected it to). At least it's passed now.
Yeah, but they just talked about it, so we don't know how Kasane will (or won't) change her behaviour from now on (I would hate it tho)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

theyve got really good communication that even issues like jealousy can be talked out and solved with a dinner

kasane, its not right to mention "inquiries" during dinner, we all know that

Users who are viewing this thread