Kasane to Subaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this is just so good! Alternating emotions going all over the place so you never quite know how the scenes will go, and character expressions that tell even more than their voices--really a lot of fantastic storytelling all packed into a single place. I'm laughing my ass off and crying in sympathy at the same time. :glee:

Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks a bundle got giving us two of these back to back, TL! :win:

Supporter
This is almost a non-sequitur but getting blackout drunk is pretty darn hard in my experience. Most of the time I roll my eyes when seeing it used as a plot point in manga. Here though it seems even more egregious since this is a more grounded story .

Double-page supporter
This is almost a non-sequitur but getting blackout drunk is pretty darn hard in my experience. Most of the time I roll my eyes when seeing it used as a plot point in manga. Here though it seems even more egregious since this is a more grounded story .
You might just have higher tolerance.
I legit had a co-worker who got blacked out drunk, fell down, got home, and the next morning they found that they broke their arm.
Also, Kasane was about to have a different kind of alcohol right after the high-ball. This is also a manga about working people. Drinking will most definitely be mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
You need to meet more people. This is 100% believable. I get being annoyed at the manga trope of taking a single sip and blacking out but this small woman is downing different types of liquor one after another probably on an empty stomach. She's gonna get blasted. Just because YOU don't black out or don't get drunk easily, doesn't mean others don't.

Supporter
You need to meet more people. This is 100% believable. I get being annoyed at the manga trope of taking a single sip and blacking out but this small woman is downing different types of liquor one after another probably on an empty stomach. She's gonna get blasted. Just because YOU don't black out or don't get drunk easily, doesn't mean others don't.
Point taken. I went out drinking in the military which I guess set an unreasonable standard for tolerance. No-one I socialize with now drinks enough to get drunk in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread