Kasane to Subaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Looks like they're having their own version of a kiki.
And, yes, that skirt is freaking cute!!

Dex-chan lover
I can almost hear the wedding bell ugh they're a match made in heaven

Relations like this feel like two souls being there for each other, that they care about each other as people and not as some arrangement they made out of convenience or conformity, personally I think relationships like these are some of the places where love truly has depth and meaning

Aggregator gang
A couple of bitches, they're so lovely and Kintetsu Yamada's writing is amazing!
(Thank you for the translation!)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MANNNNN, Yamada Kinestsu-sensei has really ruined romance manga for me loll

Where else can I find such mature and well paced romantic stories like this??

If any of you have recommendations, please share them with me loll

Dex-chan lover
This is almost a non-sequitur but getting blackout drunk is pretty darn hard in my experience. Most of the time I roll my eyes when seeing it used as a plot point in manga. Here though it seems even more egregious since this is a more grounded story .
I did a few times when I was in university, and it generally happened after drinking about 5-6 shots in a relatively short amount of time, like maybe an hour or two, and I'm a 6 foot tall man. I think it's not implausble that a young woman of short stature could get blackout drunk in a pub fairly quickly. But it seems unlikely it'd happen after her second drink. Though east asians are supposedly more susceptible to alcohol than many other ethnicities.

Users who are viewing this thread