Kashikoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Optional Add-ons

Dex-chan lover
This is mega depressing to read, but I know it’s going to get “more wholesome” and “better” by it eventually being a mutual love, but the present is just not it.
I actually feel very sick reading this. Not that I'm going to stop, but if how can you say you like her if you make moves on her while you know she won't say no irrespective of her feelings? I'd hate to be in MC's place.

Group Leader
Quite liking the series so far.

It seems the author is painting a picture where money is only another way of showing affection and commitment - the same way investing time into someone is. It's an interesting concept.

We saw Sumino is interested in Taiga even before he agreed into lending her the money. Also, she was the one who proposed being his girlfriend in exchange. If you take away the prejudices and preconceptions we have - where people accept money from others to be in a "relationship" only for the money itself - and assume the same view Sumino has about money (a view that Taiga somewhat also has - but never found himself something he thought it was worth spending on), you can see some sincerity on their relationship.

Sumino herself says - money is to be spend on what makes you feel good, on what you want. The value she puts on money is entirely focused on it being a vehicle for satisfying yourself. So, for someone to be willing to invest on her shows that person's commitment to her, shows how much that person is willing to be with her. If we follow this line of thought, it's not different from someone willing to spend time with their partner, putting up with whatever is needed. Like she says, it shows their resolve into being with her, and that is attractive to her.

Aight, overthinking of the week out of way.

Group Leader
I actually feel very sick reading this. Not that I'm going to stop, but if how can you say you like her if you make moves on her while you know she won't say no irrespective of her feelings? I'd hate to be in MC's place.
...if you put yourself on the MC's standing it's hard for him to prove that he truly love her, everything he does might consider to just him being horny😆 that's why it's harder to prove that you love the person while being on a contract thinking you're just helping her/him on their life...

btw this is good💕 omg
I need more!! HAHAHA thankk you for the TL uploader🫡

Users who are viewing this thread