Kashikomarimashita, Destiny

Group Leader
One of the few Omegaverse mangas that focus on a couple that isn’t Omega X Alpha, and it was beautiful. Really loved the stories of both the couples.

This is one of the best ABOs out there. I can't honestly thank the author enough for having put all those thoughts and dedication into her work to make such a masterpiece. It does have all the contradictions, the drama and dog-blood all those stories usually has, but they're not the focus point of the story, which I am thankful for. The characters break all of those typical ABO-cliches. No Yandere-like Semes/Alphas, strong-willed Omegas and the best: the struggles of a the Beta-Class (I honestly adore Mii and Kuu to death).
They all broke their boundaries and fought hard to find their happiness. I actually find that this story's world-building is a lot more acceptable in terms of realism and narrative flow - such as I could easily accept everything that was unfolded. The pacing was superb. And I loved the destiny-theme that loomed throughout the story; it shows that destiny is not absolute unless you want it to.
Absolute recommendation for everyone who likes good story-telling and is not averse against m/m and mpreg.
I will forever be grateful to the author and to the people who used their time and efforts to translate this story Q___Q

One of my topped ever manga ... My rereading 7th ... I feel warm every time I reading it XD (how I wish there will be sequel) ... Sachimo-sensei every work of her is a master piece but this one is my ever favorite one.

Great story but it's a shame the translations are so shakey in parts, almost like the translator forgot what the context of any given conversation was between pages. It's a strong series though so it might be worth a revisit with someone more skilled in dramatics

This is so good. My two strong butlers !!! They definitely have me in tears 😭!!! Love you guys !!!

Just in case people need more warning than the tag, especically when so many comments are just "they're so kiyuuut 💞" : this manga has several very not cute stuff in it:
- assault related to sudden heat
- organized gang rape
- child abuse.

We need an omegaverse tag pls QAQ

This is a lovely story in spite of the sexual vio tag, but well within the genre.

honestly one of the best omegaverse mangas ive ever read. has enough balance of fluff (the kids) and angst. no matter how many times i read this, it will always be so goddamn good.

and i just wanna share, while binge reading sachimo's works, i would exclaim to myself that sachimo's art is really good and he/she/they draw such magnificent and moving facial expressions that i just could not get enough of! i hope that everyone agrees with me on this lol (if you have any omegaverse dripping with angst but has a happy ending with good art, please dont hesitate to tag me~ tyia~)

Users who are viewing this thread