Katabami to Ougon - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - B&O Railroad 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I really enjoy this series, so please continue to update.

By the way does anyone have a recommendation for a manga site besides this one? Something that is safe and not riddled with ads. I've been using "readm.org", but I'd like a place where I can read Kaiju #8. Thanks.

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter! I really enjoy this series, so please continue to update.

By the way does anyone have a recommendation for a manga site besides this one? Something that is safe and not riddled with ads. I've been using "readm.org", but I'd like a place where I can read Kaiju #8. Thanks.
Would MangaPlus work for you?

Excluding the obvious, we don’t have Kaiju No. 8 here because it’s officially licensed.

Dex-chan lover
Man... Its sad that they got separated but he needs it, it did seem like Connor really didint do anything by himself in the manga but i was ignoring it, but now i cant stop thinking about it, its a defense mechanism, but what a shity one. This time alone will probably do something good for him, or maybe its going to make him more lost and more dependant when he finds her again, lets see, this manga didnt disappoint me until now so im excited

Users who are viewing this thread