Katakoto no Niwa - Ch. 6 - Be brave

Dex-chan lover
Hhmmm.... This guy.... Hhmmm his face... Hhmmm. He's pretty basic. But you caner ever tell if he's mad. Hmmm
Many thanks

Aggregator gang
Alright, now we gotta hope Yuu doesn't come and fuck everything up.

"Weed is amazing"

Yeah, the translator knew what they were doing here. Can't say I didn't like it though. Gave me a good chuckle, it did.

Double-page supporter
@WindNinjaDW took me a while to understand your comment, but like that delay in understanding evolved the chuckle into a laughter outburst

delMXxN.png

Group Leader
@daxrocket
Alright, now we gotta hope Yuu doesn't come and fuck everything up.
Unfortunately, he probably will. I can imagine that, in the typical manga fashion, Fujimura and Alice make plans to meet somewhere before the fireworks but when Fujimura arrives, he finds Alice and Yuu together. Fujimura will think Alice planned it that way, but, in reality, the dickhead "just happened" to meet her there...

I had considered dropping this if the dickhead showed up in this chapter, but Alice confirming that she really likes Fujimura makes me want to stick around longer.

@Nightlilygirl-
Cute XD still, she looks pretty short for a foreigner (American, I guess?)
Now you're stereotyping Americans, too. I'm not quite 6 foot tall, but I see lots of people on a daily basis, both men and women, who even I consider very short.

@stargazer
Together, "with everyone" I'm sure will be his interpretation here.
Yup, sounds about right for the typically clueless MC, particularly since he already considered that she might be going with that annoying hindrance.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly ? Sorry, didn't really mean to stereotype or anything, she just seemed pretty short compared to the MC, and I know the average height for Japanese people is not too high. I assumed she's American since she's from "overseas" and speaks English, plus her appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread