Katakoto no Niwa - Ch. 9 - Follow your heart

Dex-chan lover
I can't read this shit
@Thennos fucking find chapter 8, is the tank not on web or something?

Edit: the amazon link's right there.

Dex-chan lover
just found this on twitter and thought people would like it
DudotskU0AYWmBr

Nooooo we missed the festival): I thought it time skipped for a second, please please upload chapter 8 when possible. Thank you for this chapter either way!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work but I think I'll wait out ch 8 before reading

Thanks for your hard work but I think I'll hold off on reading this for a minute lol

Dex-chan lover
Missing the festival chapter is almost as painful as missing a vital organ...

But thanks for translating this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus you guys are being so fucking rude. Buy the volume and send him the scans yourselves if you cant wait for him to get the raws

Ahh Alice and Shuu are both just too cute!! Love them, thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
@Jaegrqualm
you know, instead of whining and demanding, and seeing you have the link already, why don't you buy it for the translator so they can work on that?
they have no obligation to scanlate, if they want to they can release them in no particular order like what they did when Suzumiya Haruhi first broadcasted

people like this is the one who (whether direct and inderectly) endangers scanlation scene in general

Fed-Kun's army
wtf at these comments

thank you for the chapter. even though I won't read it until ch8 is released, the scans are much appreciated!

For everyone in the comments being rude and saying "We Demand Chapter 8" or so on: they literally just said it was released with Vol.1 and until they can find/get a scan of that chapter, they can't translate it; either help find it, enjoy the chapter you get, or just fuck off till they get it.

Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread