Katayoku no Labyrinth - Ch. 29

Zm

Oh my God this FUCKERRRRRRR
THIS IS ALL YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT YOU SUCK YOU SHOULD HAVE REJECTED MiYAKO SINCE YOU KNEW, YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED GIVING HER HOPE. HOW DARE YOU BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUS. YOU N HER SISTER ARE NOT MEANT TO BE! AND FOR DAMN GOOD REASON, SHE DESERVES FAR BETTER THAN YOU! FUCK YOU.

Also, thank you so much for translating. I just need hiroto dead asap

@Zm Petition to kill this Hiroto guy?
ALSO i fucking sure as hell he killed Miyako(Oguri) buz the glasses friend said that it was unusual of how Miyako had died 100% deffo sure this bastard did it

Fed-Kun's army
Did it ever once occur to him that maybe, just maybe, he should wait on dating her until after his friend, her sister, was in a happy relationship with someone else? Oh wait, that would require he think of someone besides himself. All this because he can't be bothered to play matchmaker.

What a jerk! Blame other people when that's your own fault! Hotaru deserve someone better than that bastard!😤😤😡😡

jak

Contributor
Seriously, fuck Hiroto. Has anyone seen the raws? Please tell me he doesn't end up with Hotaru.

Fed-Kun's army
I KNEW IT.

I knew she didn't kill herself since she's not the type to do something like that. Hiroto was the only suspect because we all knew he is a dipshit plus adding to the fact that Hotaru breaks up with him.

HIROTO YOU DIPSHIT

@ jak

He do but a lot of things happened before that came to be. It's best to wait and see.

I'm guessing in his pathetic and selfish thinking he thought if he got rid of the person that got in between Hotaru and him that they would get back together. Of course, he can't understand Hotaru's deep love for her sister and that her death would only drive her farther away from him. After all, it would be hard for anyone to pursue a relationship you think your sister killed herself over. This guy though, he doesn't truly love Hotaru, love doesn't act this way. He's plain obsessed and no different from a fanatic or stalker.

I think though as a character, he perfectly contrasts Shirota. While Hiroto has always acted with his own feelings in mind, even to the detriment of others, Shirota has done everything, even being willing to sacrifice his own happiness, for the sake of Miyako. Shirota went back in time to save someone's life, Hiroto went back to save his own feelings.

@lyralyraa
wow seriously? with this chapter implying that hiroto is the one who kills miyako, i dont understand how the author will redeem hiroto. in real life this guy would be in jail for being a stalker & murderer wow. unless theres going to be some plot twist later but boyy whats going on

also thank you so much to whoever is translating this at the speed of light wow!!

Having errors trying to upload the next chapter ARGHHHHHHHHH

Edit: Never mind. I could, now.

Users who are viewing this thread