Katayoku no Labyrinth

I wanted to drop this after First chapter all of them annoy me so much, but time laps are cool so i end up reading it all i did even cry cuz of last chapter i'm not happy with explenations in the end, we don't know if main chapter for sure end up with our boy or not.

At first I didn't know if I would like it since it kinda made me cringe, but after I read it (time travel is my favs) I was like, yes. This. This is guud.

Halloooo.. ummm i remember reading this before? And i saw it on youtube.. but for some reason it’s still ongoing and i can’t find the other scenes that i have seen. Did it perhaps repeat? Like did they delete the one before and repeated it??hmmm... i kept thinking that maybe it’s just my imagination but i actually read this before and i remember some of the scenes.
There was also a scene wherein miyako suddenly time leaped to the future Where tsukasa and miyako were actually married...
oh is it a spoiler? Anyways.... please help me. I am so confused right now..

@MangaFann I don't actually know about that. I've been following this manga for years already and it was dropped a long time ago. And that's where I continued editing the chapters (that i actually made for myself for easier reading but ended up posting it here). Maybe what you saw is in another language? Other versions are already done translating this i think?

Aggregator gang
kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill

@Crystalwatermelonfire I'm trying to post the chapters since monday but it keeps on saying "something went wrong with the upload". I don't know what causes this so please wait for it for a while!

I would rather read none at all then start reading a series that never gets completed. I really appreciate the kind people translating it, editing it, and uploading it for free, but there's never a guarantee that they won't drop it. Which already happened to this series before.

I would absolutely buy this series if it was available in English, but good shoujo manga never gets official translations.

I feel like Hiroto is the real victim here. I'm annoyed at the fl bcs she is just a hypocrite. I mean why text your sister that "i never wanted you two to break up" and then commit suicide? And the fact that she time travel wanting to confess before that "thing" happened but ended up preventing hiroto and hotaru to meet so that they could never fall inlove. But later she said to hiroto that SHE NEVER WANTED THAT. Like wtf you are really selfish hypocrite. I'm annoyed. And the fact that her friends blame hiroto for what happened is just so wrong. Just bcs you love someone doesn't mean they love you back. And pls don't commit suicide that might cause misunderstanding for someone. You might ruin his/her lives and still can't blame you bcs you died.
I'm really annoyed

The time travel aspect is so interesting but the inter-personal parts are get so needlessly convuluted when one sentence can resolve issues. Still, looking forward to how things pan out

Thanks for picking it up!

Users who are viewing this thread