KATCR

Group Leader
Do you plan to continue translations for Gensou Shinkou?
Yes, but since the next chapter doesn't have much going on, I'll upload everything up to chapter 7 in one go. I might finish them next month since I'm also working on another manga right now.

Yes, but since the next chapter doesn't have much going on, I'll upload everything up to chapter 7 in one go. I might finish them next month since I'm also working on another manga right now.
No rush, just really like the manga. I appreciate the quality of the work you do.

thank you so much for Higanjima! i hope to see it released again soon! do you plan to go on scanlating it? thanks again! :)

Thank you so much, i'm willing to start to read Higanjima 48 Nichigo but here on MD your first 8 chapters seems missing. Bakaupdates stated you had done them. If it's possible could you upload them? thank you in advance

Group Leader
Thank you so much, i'm willing to start to read Higanjima 48 Nichigo but here on MD your first 8 chapters seems missing. Bakaupdates stated you had done them. If it's possible could you upload them? thank you in advance
I took them down to fix the translation. I'll reupload them once the typesetting is done.

Users who are viewing this thread