Kawaii Hito - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

@sarsak

I don't think so. You can be very stable with skis even with no speed. Having both foot free give you more control.
While with snowboarding, you are always unstable, and you always need some speed, which can be tricky for a total beginner.

I don't remember much when I began skiing, as I was quite young, but when I switched to Snowboard I really had a hard time. But at least I was able to evaluate a slope and don't fear them (important as you need speed)

@Sarsak I learned on skis while I was a young adult, and then tried snowboarding about 10 years later. I still think that skis are easier to learn on. Especially since the way we learn is by the "snowplowing" the skis. Makes it much easier to control and turn as we learn. But with snowboarding, there's no way to slow down except to turn or fall down. I've heard that snowboarding bears similarity to watersurfing. And I could see that while I was doing it.

I'm assuming the author didn't cover snowplowing to add to the humor. But in reality, that's what his first lesson would have been, and it would have been on the bunny slope.
But it was another sweet and fun chapter.

thx for the chapter!
man the bond between the brother and hanazono getting stronger

Best dad. Brother getting better too and you just know the mom got his back. For real, best family.

So glad that the brother is more accepting of him. And dad coming in with the save.

Users who are viewing this thread