Kawaii Hito - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Group Leader
Did I just see some red flags fluttering in the wind foreshadowing a future long-distance relationship when Hiyori moves far away for her first job as a newscaster at some small, remote local station out in the hinterlands?

VIP
@FredFriendly too few chapter left to made new drama. we are already halfway of last volume. probably some kind of conflict that resolved within 2 chapter at most.

Group Leader
@kuma
too few chapter left to made new drama. we are already halfway of last volume. probably some kind of conflict that resolved within 2 chapter at most.

Oh, I've read too many series where there has been unnecessary, forced drama right up to the very last chapter. It would certainly seem out of place in this series, but I don't trust that authors won't go off on some inexplicable tangent for no apparent reason.

God I love this manga so much - will totally be buying the physical manga at somepoint UwU <3

Screen%20Shot%202020-09-15%20at%209.14.36%20AM.png

Dex-chan lover
We're going to be married
Everyone's reaction: Okay
Hanazono cuts his bangs
Everyone's reaction: YAY!!!!

Confirmed
Hanazona haircut > Wedding

I feel like in the last couple chapters it's gonna turn out that Hiyori has to move away for her job.

Too much sugar. I dont know what to say other than AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *punches wall*

Users who are viewing this thread