Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Gotta admit, this made me irritated. Simply from this guy’s immaturity. Wouldn’t hurt to just talk to her from the start. *sigh*

Dex-chan lover
Did he just invite himself to her home expecting her to cook for him?

Dex-chan lover
I honestly thought what he was going to do was get a girl with similar hair to offset the rumors, which explains why he couldn't explain to her why he was "going out" because her air-headed nature would ruin the scheme. The jealousy plot is just kinda dumb.

Dex-chan lover
He is inviting her to his house. Just saying a year late. But beside that the MC is quite someone. Author-san created so far a very decent and handsome guy. Dunno why he is still on the market and not snatched and bound down by a herd of bebe. Not necessarily with his cousin (I should say); just a random girl he meet at a Tokyo University for example.

Fed-Kun's army
@Airwave2k2 probably because of how horribly he handles situations that could be solved by talking for 2 minutes

I really like the MC, he seems really smart and knows how to deal with people, he's not thick headed and knows what he wants and says it clearly. Yeah it was dick move to make her jealous but FMC hasn't given him much assurance that she also really wants to be in a relationship with him as much as he does with her and she has acted pretty stupid, immature and rude to him more than a few times.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly thought what he was going to do was get a girl with similar hair to offset the rumors, which explains why he couldn't explain to her why he was "going out" because her air-headed nature would ruin the scheme. The jealousy plot is just kinda dumb.
same here

Dex-chan lover
He is inviting her to his house. Just saying a year late. But beside that the MC is quite someone. Author-san created so far a very decent and handsome guy. Dunno why he is still on the market and not snatched and bound down by a herd of bebe. Not necessarily with his cousin (I should say); just a random girl he meet at a Tokyo University for example.
he had 10 relationships and have 23 years...

Users who are viewing this thread