Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

"if I get drunk you're not going to do anything to me right ?"
no confirmations were given that day

Dex-chan lover
It was to be expected of a manga that practically starts with the words "I decided to have a career, so I'm not a real woman anymore", but: having the female vice-director embarrass herself over a younger ordinary employee, saying she can't hold her liquer, depicting her as the lonely boring cliché, having the younger subordinate treat her like a child, having her ask his permission for everything and apologizing over everything....
This mangaka reaaally doesn't like women to have careers does he?
Well... dark-haired women at least. Because I'm sure sooner or later we'll be "treated" to the "immensely original and entertaining" trope of a blonde proffesional woman as a treat to the female mc's goals who IS allowed to be confident, have a career and be treated with dignity by the other characters.

Dex-chan lover
@glitchedgod they are from other manga from the same author. The left two are from "Renai shimasenka?" And the middle two are from "Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun wa Naka ga Warui."

Supporter
I was not prepared at all for how insanely cute Megumi would be in this after the first couple chapters.

Oh, and I couldn't eat a single thing she likes. I'd gag.

"if I get drunk you're not going to do anything to me right ?"
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread