Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 3 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
finally...! He finally get some reward after his hardcore mode game ! CHAMPION !! 😆

Dex-chan lover
i was actually feeling quite "meh" because of last chapter... whats nice is that this chapter actually just finished last chapter's problem right away... and the guy finally got to feel some tidies (idk about his exes)... my problem with last chapter was mainly how she is dense but she could feel jealousy... as much as im fine with that kind of stuff it made me feel meh... im confused by myself... maybe im just tired

@Lan Well that's pretty one-sided commentary, he sure did that, wanna hear why? 'cause he felt like she doesn't even care about him, and got pissed off at this point. This kind of relationship is like dating with a wooden doll rather than living human being.
P.S. personally I feel like you guys haven't been in a serious relationship, or just didn't want to, just an assumption.

I saw you give a girl a piggyback therefore you're cheating.....
UGHHH I hate this girl.

This website is so fucking shitty I can't even open a single image on this site,fuck this shit

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter could have been a huge moment of self reflection for Megumi on how blisteringly inconsiderate she is of Aoki but all she got from that whole moment was "I gotta see how big of a slut my secret boyfriend I won't admit to dating is."

But everything is allllll better because she squashed some anime titties on his back extra hard so phew, dodged that bullet where she could've learned something, everything's hunky dory!
Real old reply, but let me remind you that she pockets only 2 months of love-relationship experience. Even Kuroki is astonished to the her childlike innocence when it comes to being in love.

Megumi admitted the possible scenario where Hanazawa might have actually sprained her ankle, though she does bounce back to lending shoulder argument. But is she in the wrong to be jealous? After all, shouldn't a couple be jealous if their partner goes close with other's potential rival?

Not like being adult makes you very wise and very forgiving towards it, no. Heck, they even handled it well, here.

Users who are viewing this thread