Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 3 Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
1. They are all such humongous dorks! How can you not like them? xD

2. Damn, a love triangle seems like the only way to make everyone happy... Come on, if a trio of bald eagles in the wild can pull it off for years, then why not a bunch of fictional characters?

Dex-chan lover
Uh is there different interpretation to this? People are saying one thing, but it seems like she just sniffed the pillow like crazy like in the previous chapter. The SFX is the same.

Dex-chan lover
See I like it when the author leaves it to the readers to draw their own conclusions (ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

Dex-chan lover
@Cpt_blackadder You're onto something here. Ever consider writing?

@Sakai Yup, you can. You can even marry your cousin. Only consider incest and illegal to marry if immediate kin.

Btw, that sfx (kunka x2) means she's sniffing his bed again like last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Onomatopoeia was "kunka." She was sniffing the shit out of something.

"Is it ok to impregnate your cousin in jap?" Its ok in every country, just the US frowns on it. Doesnt mean it doesnt happen in US too.

Aggregator gang
Megumi saying H instead of S reminded me of when one of my friends confused a Fiat with a Corolla lmao

Dex-chan lover
I think the question is "are you in love with Shun?"

Sure it's obvious to us that the cousin is in love. But to Megumi, this isn't obvious.

Group Leader
@Yahy33t

Unfortunately, volume 4/chapter 42 hasn't come out yet.
Not sure if the series is on hiatus, if it was cancelled, or if the mangaka is just on break. Tthe online site for the raws last updated chapter 41 on Feb 2020 (whatever updating means), so it's still possible that we'll get chapters. Just probably not for a sad while :'<

Fed-Kun's army
Roku Tachibana, the mangaka, released a tweet on April 19th, 2020 saying volume 4 will be released on May 7th, 2020.

Might take a minute for chapters to get translated, but at least there’s news

Users who are viewing this thread