Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 49

Now this manga is seriously getting on my nerves. The mangaka releases 1 chapter per month and then leaves us on a fucking cliffhanger every time. I have read mangas similar to this but this is just testing our patience.šŸ¤¬

Fed-Kun's army
@So-chan I mean sure but i don't really see "abuse" here. I just see an annoying character and the dude acting out of character.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if this spirals into drama, I'll lose my shit. He's literally rejected all of her advances. I hope his current GF treats him better than this thot

Dex-chan lover
@Stoner It's called being hyperbolic.

Although we don't really know how she treated him. There are very subtle ways of manipulation.

When did this guy become such a pushover? Well, if he can't say no in situations like these, then he deserves the possible shitstorm approaching him

Dex-chan lover
Everyone: bitching about the MC being a pushover, going to a mixer when he already has a girlfriend, etc.

Me: fucking happy that AT LAST something worth mentioning happened that isn't about him simping on a girlfriend that doesn't give much fucks about him.

Dex-chan lover
He sure is stupid. Not only being dragged into a damn mixer while having a girlfriend but also staying there when his ex shows up... šŸ¤¬
He deserves whatever happens to him next.

LOL, this manga is like a typical soap opera at this point.
Where everyone is dumb as shit and turn everything around them into drama.
And the point of reading the series is to both rage and laugh at how ridiculous and absurd these characters or situations are.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, dating partners that have drama with exes are sadly not unusual IRL. Reading this makes me feel less bad about myself because it reminds me I'm not alone with these predicaments. Don't get me wrong, this arc is mildly frustrating so far, but I also know the pain of social pressures and not wanting to leave a friend in a pinch. At least there's a bit of comedy that can be twisted out of it. And if you feel like the main couple is unrealistic, then you haven't met my former classmates/acquaintances/dates/partners (I, too, have been guilty of this too), hahaha... sigh...

Remember:
[ol][*]There is always someone stupider/smarter than you.[*]The lies almost always catch back up to you.[/ol]The side characters and their interactions with either party of the main couple (interactions between the two have been awkward but somewhat understandable) have kept this interesting enough for me. I actually think Shun has generally been handling the situation well despite the circumstances, and I'm hoping the next chapters will shed light for the readers on the relationship between Shun and Kasumi, even if this is going to blow up for our characters.

@So-chan
people can behave quite differently when they are out of the grasp of their psychopathic abuser, and revert right back when they meet them again.
Sadly I see this with people I know and used to/still care about. Friends, co-workers, my dad's side of the family... I suppose old habits are hard to kick and you can only help people that want to be helped/will set proper boundaries. People will put up a good front too, but behind the curtains... Anyhow, for my sake I've had to minimize contact or cut out some of these people out of my life because it started to affect my life a bit too much.

Oh man. This reminds me of the time when I tried blind dating thru Tinder. I didn't know that my date's best friend is my Ex-gf. That was freaking awkward.

Ah, comedy.

Speaking for meself, I'm quite enjoying the current goings on. Good to see Dudebro being the teasee for once.

Dex-chan lover
Though he shouldn't be there in the first place, Aoki should have left immediately when the "friend" told him it was a mistake to invite him. I have no idea why he's such a fool. This must be some aspect of the Japanese culture and code of conduct.

Users who are viewing this thread