Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai - Vol. 7 Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
I am still not buying it, next chapter they will go all: "you silly goose, i meant sleep, as in close your eyes and lie down next to each other, we don't even have any contraception"

And then when he is about to say that he brought some condoms just in case, a ghost comes out of nowhere and interrupts them

It is 100 chapters of no action, i am not getting my hopes up

Dex-chan lover
Where did you find the raws? As far as I knew, this has been published in a magazine that, bafflingly, seems to have no digital version for purchase.
I just googled the title in Japanese + RAW + 95

Dex-chan lover
Really love Megumi's character development. Slowly but surely being the best girlfriend.

So, is there any continuation next chapter or they're just gonna go, "they did do it or not?"

Fed-Kun's army
i'll dig back to an old commenter who claims they already done it many times with a "i told you so"

Aggregator gang
That's Chinese.

The next chapter of the raw actually is 94. The scanlation numbering somehow got messed up before volume 6. The issue is that the books do not contain chapter numbers. I guess somehow a bonus chapter slipped in.
I have to correct myself. Actually the Japanese counting is wrong. The final chapter of volume 4 is 第55話 and the first of volume 5 is also 第55話.

You can see it here https://comic-fuz.com/manga/726

All the naysayers here are being ridiculous. She's having a healthy conversation alluding to having sex with her ltr boyfriend. She's a virgin so she's crazy nervous about it.

Users who are viewing this thread