Kawaii Kanojo-chan - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
who needs bodyguards when you have a girlfriend like that? Waifu material right here.
tfw you don’t have a very protective girlfriend who has seemingly multiple connections and has an iq of 200

Dex-chan lover
One does not simply intrude upon a Yandere's marked territory and come out of it unharmed.

Dex-chan lover
People think crazy coworker is dead but people forget she's crazy too. I don't think she went down that easy.

Dex-chan lover
I think it would be a lot worse for MC if she was killed.

I don't think a lot of companies will accept quitting via text. People would take notice if coworker just disappeared, and she was last seen at MCs house fall-over drunk.

I think we'll see FCW in a chapter or two, but mind-broken by yandere after mental torture and threats to her family. MC will end up talking to her and FCW will probably freak out / have panic attack.

Dex-chan lover
And that's why you keep away from yanderes. Especially if you have the same love interest.

Dex-chan lover
I might be crazy buuuut she seems nice for a yandere. Hot -check, can bake- check, good home security-check.

What more do you want? She can even get rid of scheming woman just like that.
epitome of perfect , except the last part since it can get you into legal trouble. unless she can mask her traces and redelegate the authority’s attention elsewhere

Dex-chan lover
epitome of perfect , except the last part since it can get you into legal trouble. unless she can mask her traces and redelegate the authority’s attention elsewhere
Ehhh let's be honest, she might just bribe the police force and she just happens to have connections to the higher ups. A good yandere is always ready with some blackmail

Users who are viewing this thread