Kawaii Kara Kimi Ga Warui - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

this is not the end right? this cant be a ending, right? oh god, for some reason, even if theres a good ending i still want to punch that fckin guy i the face for being a liar

incest and
statutory rape
wow... all presented as extremely fluffy. idk..........

yikes. i know most bl novels turn out problematic but this was unexpectedly bad. like it's extremely common for the whole "oh im just using you as a substitute" thing which i still don't appreciate. the incest sucked even more but at least it's plausible they weren't actually related due to how asians refer to close family friends. but dragging the twin sister into a problematic situation? giving her a relationship with her teacher? that's a whole other level of messed up.

The ending(?) felt weak. I had hoped that they would resolve the issue better. Like goddamn how much of a doormat was yuki?? He had every right to be upset and mad but he never did. He's just fucking happy that Taiki liked him and then he put all the emotional abuse inflicted behind him instantly. My god. And Taiki wasn't even apologetic. I wanna thanos snap him. Yeetus taiki deletus.

Double-page supporter
nahh not happy with this relationship, taiki was such an asshole and yuki never minds for one second. oh and creep teacher as well? ok?

Bruh the only people who arent happy are readers, when the characters solved things and being in love, yall weirdo

i’m glad they were honest and are together and that no one was weird or intrusive about it. kind of a fast ending tho and really wish taiki didn’t trick him i’m the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread