Kawaii Kara Kimi Ga Warui

I like how it's two chapters in and everybody's already hating on the ML. The manga title is giving me "she asked for it" vibes so that's making me uncomfortable but let's see how this plays out..

Edit: Still hate the ML but at least the art was nice... screw that guy, though.

I really like the art but taiki is just so shady

@thegodlylemon First-cousin marriage is legally allowed in Japan so it probably doesn’t seem as weird to them as it does to us.

This actually isn't incest because first cousins are not really considered family in Asia, they're more like extended family so marriage is pretty common between cousins but also mostly looked down on

Dont like taiki, he doesnt like him bc he truly likes him, he likes him bc he is "a little slow" and because "he feels like he is needed", kinda feels like he only wants him bc he deems him as a cute incompetent guy??? Idk might just be me

Double-page supporter
one of those manga that makes me wonder what the hell is happening in the authors head

Everyone is mad at the ml but honestly im just sad that it's a cousin and a homeroom teacher( which we never see) as love interests..like why?

'Can I put it in?' 'Yeah' :it goes in in one push and doesn't hurt: LOOOL It's been a while since I've read something so unrealistic khxdeikfbbk Also, ml is an idiot. I mean, what could you expect from someone who supports a minor dating an adult?

this story is fine except for basically all of it. i don't hate it but i wouldn't recommend it to anyone with morals.

author: well hey lets have a guy date the twin sister of the guy who likes him and two time them
readers:
author:
readers:
author:...fine he doesnt actually like the sister they were fake dating .

Users who are viewing this thread