Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The spiky heart of Shikura-kun

Efu

Found this refreshing until the fake girlfriend cliché came barging on the door.

I think the way they treated the last bit with the fake girlfriend thing was funny enough to make enjoyable even if it falls on the cliche. Pretty cute, can't wait to read more!

The MC totally shares the same ideals with me omg! Hahaha I’ve always thought guys with pure intentions are genuinely adorable as opposed to those who are considered “gap-moe”. As common as the “bad boy-tsundere” type may seem, I feel these type of men are quite cliché and overused in manga so this seems refreshing, (*squeals* yay!).
He seems apologetic about the nonconsensual kiss and she doesn’t appear to mind—but there were other ways to prove they’re dating though . Nevertheless, I am excited on how this pans out; I love the theme and the comedic elements! Thank you blueberry! 💙💜

Fed-Kun's army
Why you gotta use the fake girlfriend cliche in the first chapter itself? They could atleast hold hands instead.

Otherwise for a girl who fantasizes about young guys, I expected someone shorter? IDK but having a tiny bad boy tsundere would probably make it even cuter.

Just re-reading and want to clarify are Madoka and Shikura-kun attend the same school?

so freaking cute and he really did feel sorry for kissing her so hes a good boy

Um, I didn't really like how she said "they were dating" as an excuse. For me, it seems lame to say it especially when you're still not close to that person, it is a typical line like I've already heard of that countless times (it can be cringey depending in the situation), and it may likely to stir some another drama. Like the guy seems to be popular, and making that kind of reason/excuse seems to be like putting water in the oil.
She could professionally say that "it's invation of privacy", "it's in the job's rules", "please respect our employees' wishes" with a smile and bow, or she could also bring up that she's the daughter of the owner and that's how their shop/job works, and therefore has an authority, in a way (right?) 🤔.

Overall, I just thought that she could do better than saying "those lines". It could also be rude from the guy's part like that excuse may stir up some rumor + attention in his school, which may add to his own problem. But he's okay about that though 😅. Oh well, welcome to the world of shoujo 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Ah yeah I personally feel like there are better ways to handle that situation other than te fake girlfriend clichè. Like the girl successfully telling them off and the guy admiring her in his hiding spot. Not only would it be less forced, but it also makes the her look cooler.

But honestly i think the good weighs more than the bad. The guy is a cute tsundere and I really agree on the girl's sentiments about cute younger guys ❀.(*´▽`*)❀. And i think guy's development's pretty solid through shoujo mabga standards.

I've barely finished like 3 panels of this first chapter but I gotta say I love the way she associated each cute guy with a different dog breed to represent their looks/ personality. I cackled for a good minute.

Users who are viewing this thread