Kawaii nante Kiitenai!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

This is cute.
It's probably just me, but I still can't see them being a couple 🤔 the way she treats him so far feels like she's taking care of a 5 yr old kid, the way she always guides and helps him all this time...
Idk man it feels kinda wrong, like she was grooming him...
But yeah let's see the progress first, hopes to see his character growth

YES FINALLY im so happy they like each other and she confessed to him instead of waiting 38383 chapters of miscommunication/misunderstanding. i ship this wholesome duo so hard

BXP

Likes a girl because she didn't fall for him. She falls for him. He: "Nah".
Jokes aside, I hope they get together soon. It feels like a short manga, but who knows. We could have thouns of chapters with him resisting her and being lovely.

Aggregator gang
So now that everything is out in the open, I wonder if he'll push her away.

wowww that was unexpected i was kinda sure shikura is the one thats gonna confess or something but ig this is fresh

.@Mayadee i can totally see what you meant but isnt the wording 'grooming' is a bit of a reach? i mean theyre just like one year old apart

@andromede
I know, that's why I said it's just probably me... It's also because mentally he acts like a preschooler...

I quite like a quick confession. I’m guessing she’s gonna get rejected though? We’ll see next chapter I suppose.

Fed-Kun's army
Good, if she dragged it out, it would only make things more awkward for them both. He can either accept that she likes him for who he is, or he can be stubborn and pretend she's like the rest.

nice. i like the pacing. it’d be quite disingenuous if she pretends she doesn’t like him.

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO BUT MAYBE YES???
Well he obviously is developing some attachment to her so hopefully?!?!?!

I’m so worried about what will happen but like... she must’ve been too. And yet she didn’t beat around the bush and went straight to the fact... queen.

I hope she won't suddenly panic and take it back saying that she likes him as a friend or something ._.

Thanks for the update ^^

Users who are viewing this thread