Kawaii nante Kiitenai!!

Ơi, truyện gì cưng xỉu luôn vậy nè trời, cám ơn nhóm dịch rất nhèo luôn 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Contributor
Shikura, who works part-time at her family’s restaurant, is an incredibly handsome young man, but also has an incredibly unpleasant attitude…?!
Every. Single. Time. /yes, I know he'll probably soften up over time as is the case in nearly every other shoujo with an unpleasant male lead.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz Yes. For all that people complain about the isekai "phenomenon" this school life shoujo premise is as old as the invention of fire...

Ok this is cute af! I hope they don't rush it and slowly start as friends first hehe

i honestly love it. the leads are great, the art (especially for the male lead) is amazing. thank you so much blueberry scans for picking this one up

Finally something refreshing.
Take a break from all the dramatic manga you have read, people! If you’re looking for a recommendation, just go and press chapter 1 now!!! No time to waste!

Thank you blueberry, you picked a wonderful manga! 💙💜

God this series is off to a great start!
I really love older girl x cute younger guy.
This series is so fluffy and cute!!!!

Somehow for this one i would really love it if he is the one that fall for her first and i don't mind it being slow burn

i cant wait for next chapter! i like this type of manga where the guy is a year younger and secretly a fool for their senpai. its just too cute

By God I like shoujo but this is waay to cliche, like seriously its like boys over flowers but lets make it generic.

CUTE BOYS ARE THE BEST AI AGREE MAOEDOKEA
BRO BUT CONFESSION IN CHAPTER 4 TRHIS IS INSANEW WTFFF
why do shoujo manga characters have to confess even if their crush is dating someone just keep it to yourself bruhhhh

I forget that this is just chapter 4, and we already have gone far.

Users who are viewing this thread