Kawaikunai ne, Kouhai-kun - Ch. 1

yayyyyyyyyyy thanks for translating! if you continue i would be excited to see more

Please pick this up! I really like how beautiful your cleaning and typesetting was!

Thank you for translating this chapter :)

Double-page supporter
You're doing a great job with this chapter. I hope you'll continue translating this series.

Dex-chan lover
@pinkeree thankk you for the bait chapter... I'm glad I bookmarked it first

If you plan releasing chapter 2 I think you should create a noticable & clean banner asking for a help for typesetters and cleaner or something... and additional message

so... another aggregator sites who use chapter from mangadex can read the message too

@Syanindita Thank you for the advice! I’m fine with all the cleaning/typesetting and stuff, i just really want someone who can provide Japanese translations to pick this up though because right now, even if I want to continue, I can’t because I’m dependent on the Spanish translations, also they prob gonna provide more accurate translations. But when they do come out with the Spanish translations for the next chapter and no one has picked it up yet, I probably will do it and follow ur advice too!

Group Leader
@pinkeree hi theree im ran from coin laundry gang~
long story short we actually wanted to work on this after finishing vol 1 of our current manga, and then we saw ur upload hahah.
but then we just read ur last page yesterday! is it ok if we work on dis series?
thanko so much in advancee!

Users who are viewing this thread