Kawaisou ni ne, Genki-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Yachimidori Nanako

Dex-chan lover
A true man of taste.
I wonder what that default shojo protag girl's beef is. Bet she's into cuckin.

Dis shit spicy, feel a lil conflicted. At least he knows not to hurt someone irl

Dex-chan lover
...mmm, I don't like the theme of what he draws. Beautifully drawn girl, though. She completely overshadows the true class idol.

Dex-chan lover
The kind of guy who would jerk off in a corner while his gf gets raped...

Group Leader
@jokerxhisoka no, because the scanlation process is going to be very annoying. i read it and i like so i'd keep working on it if not for that

Fed-Kun's army
This is really interesting

Nevermind, I just read the spoiler and even though the premise is interesting, the later chapter somehow become repetitive and doesn't quite fit the impression that I got from reading the first chapter.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this manga with us.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally! I've seriously been drooling over this series for ages looking forward to someone picking it up. This is happy day!

Dex-chan lover
Man the delusions at the start of each chapter get progressively more sick, but the rest of the series seems to be pretty stereotypical romance.

Dex-chan lover
Checked the translation of the next chapters (spanish).
Damn, guys, the MC is pretty much at the same level of NTR hentai protag: pathetic, useless, beta, can't speak for himself even if he had the advantage to the point he makes your average isekai harem protagonist look like Kenshiro in comparison.
I think the author must hate MC because it doesn't even gives the feel of a femdom relationship where both sides enjoy the relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, only one chapter........draw me in then drop man, I was looking forward to this one, thanks for the translations anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
What have I gotten myself into... and why does it feel like I have read this long time ago?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not into abuse, but their mental states are interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread