Kawaisou ni ne, Genki-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Yachimidori Nanako

Double-page supporter
kinda reminds me of The Flowers of Evil, if I'm correctly guessing the direction this will take

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I already feel like this is a waste because it also tries to be a shitty romcom with a beta MMC

Dex-chan lover
i thinks she saw it and she kind of like it is she secretly M type lol

Wow how whacky and weird would it be if perfect archery girl was gonna be some psycho sadistic bitch

It's your resident fucked-up reader......the guy is somewhat relatable.....being fucked-up really is hard....because the common sensus judges you...

Lux

Power Uploader
Thanks! This is my kind of stuff.

Plz do more, even though you said you won't.

Glasses girl is definitely gonna turn out to be a psycho and that's exactly when I'm gonna drop this. Fingers crossed I'm mistaken, though.

Dex-chan lover
Even with @Kuroageha 's spoilers, I'm still interested in seeing where this goes.

Will she blackmail him? I can already infer he's kinda weak and not very strong-willed, and that both of the girls are stronger than him.

I think the girl with glasses particularly knows much more than she's letting on.

I'm interested to see where this goes.

(Also MC should just invest in pig's blood. It's a safer way he can live out his kinks.)

It's sad that there's only 1 chapter has been translated, I'm hoping someone would continue this.

Users who are viewing this thread