Kawaisugiru Danshi ga Ouchi de Matteimasu

Group Leader
If anyone’s interested in picking this up, I got the raws + I can proofread/typeset

Well I was mad that there wasn't a yuri tag on this, but after reading ch 1 I understand. I'm excited for the development

oh, if you need a translator I can do it although, I only have 2 days every week as a free day. can pretty much translate 3 chapters a day.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, sounds like a cute fluffy romance, but I have to ask: did she hear herself out loud when she made that proposition? Because just reading the description and she just described a marriage partner.

Group Leader
Any redrawers interested in helping out? ((Do be warned: rd for this is tough)) Right now rd is lagging behind translation, biggest roadblock ^^’

Fmc transcends all levels of density and goes straight to stupidity. When I heard a story about her ex, I facepalmed myself.

Dex-chan lover
Fmc transcends all levels of density and goes straight to stupidity. When I heard a story about her ex, I facepalmed myself.
For real, fucking some other dude like a day after thinking that they broke up, only for the boyfriend to catch them post fuck? Subhuman trash hoe behavior. What's even more infuriating is how easily the ex bf forgives her

Users who are viewing this thread