someone translate this meen
lahiruhh2005 Fed-Kun's army Joined Dec 4, 2024 Messages 82 Apr 5, 2025 #21 someone translate this meen
lahiruhh2005 Fed-Kun's army Joined Dec 4, 2024 Messages 82 Apr 21, 2025 #22 please pick this up..someone
lahiruhh2005 Fed-Kun's army Joined Dec 4, 2024 Messages 82 Jul 18, 2025 #23 god please...pick this up
Septazia Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 3, 2024 Messages 2,266 Sep 7, 2025 #25 ComicalFire said: Hey sweet Click to expand... lahiruhh2005 said: god please...pick this up Click to expand... Is getting translated again, but it won't appear on MDex though, so I guess you would have to look it up on aggregators or similar.
ComicalFire said: Hey sweet Click to expand... lahiruhh2005 said: god please...pick this up Click to expand... Is getting translated again, but it won't appear on MDex though, so I guess you would have to look it up on aggregators or similar.
arcsalvo Dex-chan lover Joined May 19, 2018 Messages 1,453 Aug 16, 2026 #27 Just FYI, all 31 chapters (inluding the ending) are available legally for free with no ads on Mangamillion. https://mangamillion.shueisha.co.jp/en/title/340?lang=en I'd say read it while you can, before they invariably add some kind of monetization.
Just FYI, all 31 chapters (inluding the ending) are available legally for free with no ads on Mangamillion. https://mangamillion.shueisha.co.jp/en/title/340?lang=en I'd say read it while you can, before they invariably add some kind of monetization.