Kedamonotachi no Jikan ~Kyouisonshou Kougun~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Sanctions

Well, up to this point, the manga was interesting, but i don't think i will see anything new from here. Having a human as a incapacited "pet" just because you have feelings for him? What the fuck? It could be way better if she simply killed him, since he is apparently someone beyond salvation. The kidnapping and stockholm syndrome i can understand, but this, it's pure morbid bullshit, it could be more interesting if she kidnapped him and forced him to reflect on his acts, instead of turning to plain insanity by making him a "vegetative state pet", altrough it could probably end somewhat badly for her, but the story could still have a point and a credible continuation.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I hate how we live in this reality where every writer seems to believe humans are incapable of killing to protect themselves. This woman has been through.. A lot. On multiple levels.
Even if she's going to ignore the initial trauma and abuse because he was abused and they bonded she'd STILL be at the point of killing him over what he tried.
Like MAYBE she doesn't hack his head off on the forest. Maybe she ties him up to a chair so he'll repent and she'll get this bs image of him back that she invested In.
But you're going to tell me after that whole "I'll get out and come for you" speel she would hesitate to light a fire and walk away?

Dex-chan lover
Well don't think it gonna be any good from here but let's see where this goes

Users who are viewing this thread