Kedamonotachi no Jikan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Secrets

She is definitely playing him right? the stockholm hasn't set in yet right?

Dex-chan lover
greatest love story ever told
There's a genuine possibility that this dude has no idea he's doing something wrong.

This is kinda sad but I'd be surprised if she forgives him just like that, what he has done to her is too much

I'm hesitating to read this because it's literally disturbing for me since it's my first time reading this kind of stuff..but look at me now, commenting because of this chapter..imai went through a lot, and the fact both of them were harassed by their parents it's making my heart hurts...

She better be long-conning him. I don’t give a shit if your mother raped you a trapped you into a box, you should not rape somebody and trap them in a box, stuff like that is outrageous. Shiiitttt, fella gonna be raped by the devil for all of time for the type of stuff he’s pulling. Fella just needs to be removed from society so he can’t hurt nobody, and get a haircut, punk.

Fed-Kun's army
WTF!!!!!! is this really the direction this manga is going to take??? Is she really is going to develop feelings for this guy just because she was abused to???? WTF???!!!!!

she better fuck him over bruh.

even though he had a shit childhood, that doesn't excuse his current actions.

Dex-chan lover
She got an angle now, shit only 3 chapters in but I guess the torture will be less graphic now but shit gonna return when someone relapses or getting some crazy episode. The girl might be showing some of his mom aura for the payback.

Users who are viewing this thread