Ane no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
His sister has absolutely no right to criticize him. He is the product of her own making.
The bit you made above about how his environment with his sister and her friend sort of made who he is today is fine, but I think what I quoted above is moreso the sister "criticizing" the brother about him calling the new girl by the name "Seria" and him revealing the LINE sharing so nonchalantly and openly in front of Hinako. At least, that is how I saw the "He really doesn't learn..." line.

Of course, how he grew up may have played a part as well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The bit you made above about how his environment eith his sister and her friend sort of made who he is today is fine, but I think this part is moreso the sister "criticizing" the brother about him calling the new girl by the name "Seria" and him revealing the LINE sharing so nonchalantly and openly in front of Hinako. At least, that is how I saw the "He really doesn't learn..." line. Of course, how he grew up may have played a part as well.
He so easyly yields the number because he is conditioned to do so. Thats why she has no right to criticize ("He really doesn't learn..." is the critisism here. How could he learn if you have beaten obedience in to him?). He didn't even consider to refuse to give out his phone so much so that compeletely overlooks the implications as well.

Double-page supporter
Well, in this chapter, they were kinda tailing her. She just confronted them about it as she noticed from them beginning, while not knowing that they were were kinda getting lost in their own date.

Internally, the sister could all like "Why are you wasting time stalking us when you two are on a date?"

Wait, you mean the previous chapter. Then NVM.

Last edited:
for real, just say NO why did he just let it happen
I mean, she is literally a friend of his sister not a stranger they are basically a family friend at that point. It would be rude to say no. Like what if she can't reach the sister? Who should she contact to check in on her?

Dex-chan lover
Is there a phrase for the Brother Sister combo?
like Oyakodon is mother Daughter

FMC really wants that bloodline lol

Aggregator gang
I don't understand how he can just give his phone to a complete stranger... Is this a Japanese thing ? Girl or not no stranger takes my phone from my hand that easy without asking and giving a reason.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand how he can just give his phone to a complete stranger... Is this a Japanese thing ? Girl or not no stranger takes my phone from my hand that easy without asking and giving a reason.
He is a romcom male lead in a multiple female cast. He is there so things can happen and make the girls shine. That's why most of these guys have no peronality or agency apart from being Nice™

Users who are viewing this thread