Kedamonotachi no Jikan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Spoiled

Dex-chan lover
Yeah most likely he’s killed SOMEONE if all this foreshadowing is to be believed.

I think the lie is that she's not the first one he's taken--and he's killed a lot of other girls? At least that's what I felt like the imagery implied. Especially when he said that she's 'not like other women', which implies there were multiple before her?

Though, I could also be wrong, lol. I agree that it was kinda hard to tell since what he did wasn't just explicitly said other than that he's definitely killed someone.

The fact that he had a really rough childhood doesn't justify everything he had done to her. He kidnapped, imprisoned, inflicted harm, and sexually abused her. He became just like his mother. I honestly can not understand why is she still with him. Even though she was at the time handcuffed she could have asked the shop clerk for help. (Because of handcuffs he could only use one of his hands soo...) They most likely could have overpowered him, knocked him out and notified the police. The only reason I can think of for why she is still staying with him is that she's waiting for a better opportunity to get away from him...
I don't really like the setting of this story but I really want to know how will the author end it.

Dex-chan lover
It's starting to sound like Airi isn't the only woman he's kidnapped. Maybe their bodies are what he's keeping in the closet.

I’m reading the Japanese raw and its super F-ed up. Got to say the previous couple chapters are artist trying to make you feel pity for Hiro to hit you with upcoming...

If you read Ana Satsujin , similar but this ones more gore.

It’s a mix of Ana Satsujin x Killing Stalking

Read if you want to know what’s ahead:
there’s no redemption

Airi isn’t Hiro first victim, he regularly kidnapped , raped , tortured and then killed his victims in horrible ways after his mother’s death. Airi finds that her box she sleeps in, opens into a space in the house she hasn’t seen, she goes in and finds a bunch of jars that has bodied parts of all Hiro previous victims. Meanwhile Hiro has decided to kill her and goes and buys a Japanese saw. He finds her in the hidden area and starts to torture her. She manages to slip out of the chair she’s tied to to and try’s to escape, Hiro and her struggles and falls out of the house. She overpowers him and ties him up. She can’t bring herself to kill him as she thinks back on their time together. But he tries to strangling her and she reaches for the Japanese saw and overpowers him. Last panel is her sitting at the edge of a bathtub, eyes are glazed

Super spoiler
Time skip to 3 years later, Airi is back to modeling and being more popular . She enters her apartment and prepares dog food, she goes into a hidden area behind bookcases. You see Hiro, all his limbs are amputated and he’s wearing diapers. He’s attached to chains and wearing a dog collar.

Thanks for the update!!
He for sure did the same before, let's see how Airi reacts to that.

Double-page supporter
@idgal Wtf seriously
well I'm glad she survived but what's the point of keeping him prisoner after amputating his limbs? Revenge? Or don't tell me the stockholm syndrome is there still?

@theflash080 pity

I think she feels that the way he turned out wasn’t his fault so she doesn’t want to kill him. She probably amputated him to make sure he can only relied on her forever and prevent him from killing more women due to his urges

@idgal
Holy fuck im so sad was hoping for redemption and a somewhat happy ending for the both of them.... Thanks for the warning, I'll drop it now

Users who are viewing this thread