Kedamonotachi no Jikan - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, it's funny that Airi thinks Yu wouldn't accept her when he accepted the whole situation of a emaciated, limbless, mentally gone, human-dog living with them HAHAH I'm curious how that all went down

I really hope it works out for the both of them though, Airi deserves happiness (and therapy)

Aggregator gang
Now that I think about it, it's funny that Airi thinks Yu wouldn't accept her when he accepted the whole situation of a emaciated, limbless, mentally gone, human-dog living with them HAHAH I'm curious how that all went down

I really hope it works out for the both of them though, Airi deserves happiness (and therapy)
The whole time she was making me mad. I get the trauma part, but he stuck with you with all the other bullshit, why hide this one?? Yea he is alittle dense, but she purposely hiding it. If he was going to think you were dirty, he wouldn't even been with you all this time. I guess it be like that sometimes though. That can also be life, where people don't ask for help anymore and are blinded from the people who actually care for them. But it took the abuser for her realize that. Damn, now Im conflicted if they should get in trouble for this. Hopefully kid abuser do the right thing and unalive himself to set her free.

On the 11th page who is that? I was confused reading through the first time when it flipped through Yu's parent's and then back to Airi. Then when it went to this page I had no idea who this was. Is this Airi after she had an abortion?
Screenshot_2023-08-16_at_7.22.11_PM.png

t28

Dex-chan lover
On the 11th page who is that? I was confused reading through the first time when it flipped through Yu's parent's and then back to Airi. Then when it went to this page I had no idea who this was. Is this Airi after she had an abortion?
Screenshot_2023-08-16_at_7.22.11_PM.png
Yes

Users who are viewing this thread