Keep an Eye on You - Ch. 16 - Suspicions

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see new translators, especially when it means lighting the load of other groups
Thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up!
Am still damn lost as to what's happening, but I love our main couple so damn much, it ain't an issue.
Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
The fact that her immediate thought is Aria and us know Aria, the dad AND the little girl who probably just murdered her father are on one side makes it feel like our MC definitely either suffers extreme guilt or was hiding something to protect her from Aria.

Also seems like Aria did something bad in the past probably set the fire whether on purpose or not given the prologue chapter

Dex-chan lover
I will only upload chapters ive translated myself
Okay, let me ask differently then: why are you not also translating the other chapters? Or maybe talk with that other person who apparently also did Chapter 17, to coordinate this a bit?

No shade or anything, but it does look a bit wonky when there's all these holes here now.

(And until you added that page that says "go to mangogome" now, it wasn't even clear at all either)

Group Leader
I'm not gonna translate other chapters that other groups/people have already translated. The person who uploaded chapter 17 doesn't have his contact info anywhere. I'd might upload chps 13-15 and chp 17 when i have time.

Users who are viewing this thread