Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Discovering an Iron Giant!

Dex-chan lover
Aw yea, start of the robot anime arc.
Good stuff.
Thank you very much for translation!

Dex-chan lover
I like how the Robot Club basically begged them to stop poking holes in the whole "fighting robot" thing.

Thanks for the translation!

It's interesting how there are some small differences between the anime and the manga, some parts are cut from the anime and some parts were anime original

The manga has a very distinctive style and I'm really liking it so far, I love how the speech bubbles are drawn lol

Dex-chan lover
ah the manga has moments the anime doesn't have hmm? This is nice, I missed it, thank you.
also that mecha blueprint is fucking amazing

Group Leader
@DrWhoCares Hi! The honorifics specifically used here are uncommon for everyday Japanese honorifics (as in, not something I'd say to my friends), and therefore are meant to stand out. I talked a bit about it with eli, but we concluded that the reason Mr. Oowara chooses to use these honorifics is for emphasis/contrast, and not to substitute normal honorifics! 氏 is the honorific used, and it has a very literal translation between Japanese and English! Every other honorific is being omitted/reflected by tone of speech into text.

Group Leader
godspeed. huge thanks to everyone involved.

edit: in fact, all of your titles look super interesting. will definitely give them a read when i have some time.

Dex-chan lover
You should be grateful! Answering those questions is what makes the difference between a good job and just another trashy copycat clone

Fed-Kun's army
Kanemori? what happened to Kanamori? anyways good translation. good to see people still working on it. I still miss the -shi honorific tho.

Group Leader
@NextUniverse Thank you for alerting me! This has been fixed ^^! Even though "kana" tends to be more common reading for the name, it seems like my brain rendered it differently lol. I'll make sure to catch mistakes like these before they happen next time!

Users who are viewing this thread