Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!

Dex-chan lover
This is Ed, Edd and Eddy but staring the Kanker sisters and replacing their pursuit of gobbstoppers with anime.

I love it.

Man I love this. TBH while the anime's great and all I feel like the manga's gremlin energy cannot truly be captured in animation. Hope to see it get updated more often when the anime ends at least.

Since this is from a shogakukan magazine (monthly big comic spirits) and owns - alongside shueisha - viz, it'll be a matter of time whether they'll license it on hand or someone else will. Either way it'll be amazing in english and more support for these hidden manga gems.

eli

Group Leader
@Chrollo-Chan shogakukan's monthly big comic spirits, where it's serialized, is a seinen magazine. sure, you could say it's aimed at young adult men (which is what that demographic is defined as) but it also sort of works as a catch-all category, too, in my observation + research

@shoneniscrap OHHHH SHIT!!!! yes!!!

I really hope this keeps being translated, at whatever pace. There are so many little details not shown in anime, and I guess most of the manga goes far beyond Season 1.
Even if it's licensed somewhere, many people worldwide would still be unable to purchase due to reasons. English is a traditional source for other language scanlators. So...

Users who are viewing this thread